Thursday, February 23, 2006

Words over visuals

It's been a while since I wrote anything, so here it is. The website and new ep are coming along nicely; being indie is a challenging juggle. Rephrase. Being broke, being in a full-time condensed university program, trying to quitting smoking, and being indie is a challenging juggle.


This year has been more intense than other I can reference. It's really given me an appreciation for getting shit done. Get it straight: "It's not who you know, it's your sense of depth."

Although I've managed to squeeze in some music work throughout the year, having time away from writing has really cleared my head and given me real focus and intimate insights as to what direction I'd like to follow music in. The detalis are non-verbal; sorry.

I'm real excited bout finishing school and have been passing my second term practicum placement teaching jk/sk in a Malvern school. The kids are a trip. Flat out: I run arts & crafts.
I dare you to step to my paper plate penguin.

Found out not too long ago that I'll be making my way overseas in June; Budapest, Athens, and ?. Priority is to visit and spend time with my 2 grandmoms, otherwise I plan on husslin your signature and making some music connects. Get at me if you trade euros.

Live Set. I really been wrestlin with ideas as I need to make a decision before I become the Glenn Gould of beats. I now what I don't want to do, so that's a start. I'm still a couple of financial steps away from being self sufficient in what I think I want to do, so three triple paydays from now I'll let you know what to expect.

I strongly feel the need to send love to everyone that has been helping me in various ways through this year; there's alot of you, and I feel humbled. If your reading, I'm probably talkin about you.

Bookmark and Share
posted by evangel papa @ 8:46 PM